Honors & Awards
As a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon in Seattle, Dr. Ridgway is a fellow and member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American College of Surgeons, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery. His practice encompasses the entire spectrum of facial plastics including, but not limited to our coveted Bellevue nose job, facelift, and neck lifts in Bellevue. He is an expert at performing reconstructive surgeries, laser resurfacing, trauma and cancer reconstruction, as well as minimally invasive procedures including autologous fat transfer, Botulinum toxin, and dermal facial fillers.
His Honors and Awards Include the following:
- Shirley Baron Award – The Triologic Society
- Award for Outstanding Academic Performance: Department of Otolaryngology – Head and
- Neck Surgery, University of California, Irvine
- American Head and Neck Society: Prize manuscript in the field of Head and Neck Surgery.
- Seymour R. Cohen Award – American Broncho-Esophagological Association
- Triologic Society Resident Research Award
- University of California Irvine Clinical Research Symposium Award
- UCI Chao Cancer Center Research Award
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS) Award
- Western Resident Medical Research Forum Award
- 2016 Consumer Recognized RealSelf Top Doctor